Translet this page?

Free Homepage Translation

introduction

alfareza in this blog you can see or observe things outside the mind like a mystery, monsters, horror, and so on around the world

Annabelle the doll



Annabelle, boneka angker
This is a terrible case of a tattered doll named Annabelle Ann.This case is from 1970 and highlighted in this book Demonologist. This is one of the Warrens most asked about the case.
 Referral came from an Episcopal priest. A somber toned preacher told Ed Warren of two young nurses who had communicated with what they regarded as the human spirit. One of the girls friends have been attacked physically, and that activity is still ongoing, so Ed accepted the case. With that the priest gave Ed the phone numbers of girls. Ed immediately called the number and upon reaching one of the girls, Ed verified the existence of the problem and told the young woman he and Lorraine were on their way.Ed and Lorraine Warren arrived at the apartment and the case began. "Ok girls, I want to hear the whole story, Who can tell me?""I can" says Donna. "Well, Lou, Angie, please add the details he left out," directed Ed."There are two stories," said Donna. "The one that started earlier this week with Lou on the other Annabelle .. But I think they are both about Annabelle." "Who is Annabelle?" Ed quickly asked."He belongs to Donna, she moved, her acting life, but no, I do not think he's still alive. He was in the living room" said Angie, pointing across the table. There, sitting on the sofa."Lorraine look to the left, into the living room." Are you talking about the doll? "" Yes, "said Angie," a tattered doll of Ann. "That's Annabelle, she moves!" Ed got up and walked into the living room to check out the dolls. That is a big and heavy, the size of a child four years old, sitting with her legs lying on the sofa. Black pupil-less eyes stared at him, while the painted-on smile gave the doll's expression grim irony. Looking at the top without touching the thing, Ed then returned to the kitchen. "Where dolls come from?" Ed asked Donna.
"It's a gift" Donna replied, "My mother gave it to me on my last birthday." "Is there any reason why she bought you a doll?" Ed wanted to know. "There's just something new-decoration" replied the young nurse. "Okay." Ed continued. "When you first start to see the activity going on?" "About a year ago," said Donna. "This doll started to move around the apartment by itself I do not mean it's up and walking around, or something like that. I mean when we came home from work it will never be enough where we left it .." "Explain that part to me a little more" Ed requested. "After I got the doll for my birthday," said Donna, "I put it on my bed every morning after the bed was made to leave for the arms and legs will be straight-only as it sits there. now, but when we come home at night, the arms and legs will be positioned in different movements, for example, his legs would crossed at the ankles. or arms to be folded in his lap .. After a week or more, This made us suspicious So to test it, I deliberately crossed her arms and legs in the morning to see if it's really moving .. And sure enough, every night when we came to the house, arms and legs uncrossed and it will be sitting in there in one of a dozen different postures. "" Yeah, but it's more than that, "added Angie. "The doll is also changing room by themselves We came home one night and the Annabelle doll was sitting in a chair near the front door. He knelt!. It's so funny about it, when we try to make the doll's knees, it just fell. This can not be kneeling next time we'll find him sitting on the sofa,. although when we left the apartment in the morning that Donna will be in the room with the door closed! "" Anything else? " Lorraine asked. "Yes," said Donna. "It would leave us little notes and a handwritten message that appears is that of a child .." "What message?" Questioned Ed. "It will say things that mean nothing to us," said Donna.It is to be written like HELP U.S. or HELP LOU, but Lou is not in any kind of danger at the time itu.Dan those of us who do not know. However, the strange thing is that the record will be written in pencil, but when we try to find one, no one pencil in the apartment! And wrote on the paper is parchment. I tore the apartment apart, looking for parchment paper, but again we both do not have anything like''. "Sounds like someone who had a key to your apartment and played a sick joke on you," Ed said dryly."That's what we expected," says Donna. "So we do little things like a mark placed on windows and doors or set the carpet so that everyone who comes here will leave a trail that we could see, but never once did it turn out that there is a real outside intruder ..""While the doll is moved, and we will be suspicious of the thief, when something else strange happened." Angie added next."Annabelle Doll Donna sat on the bed, as usual. When we came home one night, there was blood on the back of his hand, and there are three drops of blood in the chest!" "God, that really scared us," Donna said frankly. "Did you see any other kind of phenomenon occurs in the apartment?" Ed asked them. "One time around Christmas, we found a small brown boot in stereo that none of us have purchased. Presumably native Annabelle," said Angie. "When you come to determine there is a spirit associated with the doll?" Lorraine is questionable. "We knew something unusual was going on," said Donna. "This doll did change rooms by itself. It was posed in different gestures, we all saw, but wanted to know why Is there? Maybe some plausible reason why the doll was moving? So Angie and I am a woman related to the medium . It was about a month, or maybe six weeks after all of this began to happen. We learned that a little girl died on this property, "said Donna the Warrens. "He was seven years old and his name is Annabelle Annabelle spirit Higgins said he played on the field long before the apartment was built .. They are as happy for him. He told us. For all the people around here are adults, and only care about their work, no that he could relate to, unless we Annabelle felt that we would be able to understand it .. That's why he started moving the rag doll. All Annabelle just want to be loved, so he asked if he could stay with us and moved to the doll. What can we do ? So we said yes. "" Wait here, "said Ed."What do you mean it wants to move to the doll? Do you mean it is proposed to have it?" "Yes, it is the understanding," said Donna. "It seems harmless enough. We nurse, you know, we see suffering every day we have compassion .. Anyway, we called the doll Annabelle from that time." "Did you do something different with the doll after you learned it should be possessed by the spirit of a little girl named Annabelle?" asked Lorraine. "Not really," said Donna. "But of course not anymore It's just a doll Annabelle .. We can not ignore that fact.""Well, before you go any further, let's go back a minute," Ed requested. "First you've got a doll for your birthday after a while the doll began to move -. Or at least change places enough for you to realize this makes you curious, so you decide to have a seance, and the spirit that comes across. Calls itself Annabelle Higgins This little girl was seven years old and should have asked if I could stay with you to have a stuffed toy. you say yes, because you feel sorry .. Later renamed the doll Annabelle. Right? "" Yes, "said Donna and Angie. Have you ever seen a ghost of a little girl in the apartment at any time "said Ed."? No, "replied the girl." You also say chocolate items appear here once, "said Ed." Does anything else strange ever happened that you can not explain the "?" One time a statue lifted across the room, "Donna recalls," then falling in the air and fell on the floor. None of us is near the statue, on the other side of the room. The incident scared us at all "." I want to ask something else. "Ed went on." Would not you think that maybe you should not be given a doll so much recognition? "It wasn'ta doll!" Donna corrected. "That is the spirit of Annabelle we cared!" "Yes," said Angie. Ed added, "I mean, before you knew anything about Annabelle?" "How do we know anything?" Donna asked. "But looking back now, maybe we should not give this doll so much confidence. But really, we see that as nothing more than a harmless mascot I t never hurt anything ... at least until the other day .." " Do you still think what moves the doll is the spirit of a little girl? " Lorraine asked. "What else could it be?" Angie said in reply. "It's a damn voodoo doll, that's what it is," Lou exclaimed. "I told them about the old doll was just taking advantage of them ..."."Okay, Lou, I think it's time you told your side of things, tell them about the dream," coaxed Angie. "Well," take Lou up, "give my problem a recurring nightmare .. But what I will not tell you is not a dream as far as I'm concerned, because I somehow see this happen to me. Last time it happened I asleep in the house, a very deep sleep While I lay there, I saw myself up .. Something seems wrong to me. I looked around the room, but nothing out of place. But then when I looked down at my feet, I saw a rag doll, Annabelle was slowly slid up my body .. It moved my chest and stopped. From that puts his arm out. One arm touched one side of my neck, the other touched the other side as it makes the electrical connection. Then I saw myself being strangled I might also have been pushed to the wall. because it will not move. It was really suffocating me to death, I could not help myself, no matter how hard I tried. "" Yes, but I spoke with said the priest, you will be attacked? Ed urgency. "No," said Lou, "It happened here in the apartment when Angie and I were alone together was about ten or eleven o'clock at night. And we're reading up on the map as I go on my next trip today. All was quiet at the moment . Suddenly we both heard the sound of Donna in the room that makes us think that someone has been divided into apartments. I quietly got up and tip-toed to the bedroom door, which was closed. I waited until the sounds stopped, and the heart- heart I opened the door and reached in and turned on the lights No one was there! Unless, Annabelle doll was thrown on the floor in the corner .. I went in alone and walk into it to see if something unusual happens. But when I close with the doll, I get the impression that someone is behind me, I immediately turned around and, well .... "."He will not talk about that part," said Angie. "When Lou turned around there was nobody there, but she suddenly screamed and grabbed his chest. He curled, cut and bleeding when I got him. Blood was all over his clothes. Lou was shaking and scared and we went back out into the living room We then shirt open at the chest and there appears to be a kind. a claw mark! ""Can I see that sign?" Ed asked."It's gone now," said the young man. "I saw the wound in his chest as well," Donna spoke in support. "How much are they?" Ed asked. "Seven," said Angie. "Three is a vertical, four horizontal.""What cuts have any sensation?" Ed asked "All hot cuts, as they are burned," Lou said he. "Did you ever have a wound or a wound in the same area of ​​your chest before this incident occurred?" Ed questioned. "No," he replied. "Did you lose consciousness before or after the attack took place?" "No," he replied. "How long will it take to heal the wounds?" Lorraine is questionable. "They get well soon," said Lou. "They went the next day and a half, and completely gone the next day." "Did anything else happen since then?" Ed asked. "No," replied together. "Who is the first time you call after the incident occurred?" "I contacted an Episcopal priest named Father Hegan." Donna told Ed and Lorraine. "Why do not you call him a doctor?" Lorraine asked. "Do you think someone from the street would believe where a claw mark on Lou's chest came from?" Donna asked rhetorically."Additionally, we agreed not cut half as important as how they got Lou We want to know if this will happen again .. The problem we are asked." "Is there some reason why you specifically ask the Father Hegan?" Lorraine is questionable. "Yes, we believe. Him," said Donna "He taught nearby, at a junior college, plus Angie and I know him .."What do you tell the priest?" Ed asked. "Tell about the whole Annabelle and how it moved itself, and especially about cutting Lou," said Donna. "At first we were afraid he might not believe us, but that's no problem, he believes we are all right He said he had never heard anything like that happened today .. At that time we were all scared out of our minds, and I asked what which he thought had happened to us. He said he did not want to speculate, but he feels it is a spiritual problem, perhaps an important one, and that he would contact someone higher in the church, Father Cooke. "" That's what he did, "Ed said it. "What is the name Annabelle, or Annabelle Higgins mean anything to you in real life before this incident occurred?" "No," they replied."Although we never see anything here, Lou said he felt a presence in the room before he was injured ... there's something here," Angie said firmly. "In fact, I can not stand being here, we have decided to get an apartment new. We're moving out! ". "I'm afraid it will not help much," Ed said dryly. "What do you mean?"Donna asked, surprised. "To put it in a nutshell, you inadvertently bring the spirit into the apartment and into your life you will not be able to walk away from it was that easy .."After a while, Ed spoke again. "We'll help you, from now on Today .. The first thing I want to do is call Father Cooke and have him come here." Ed had no trouble getting hold of an Episcopal priest who has been waiting for his call. "Well," said Ed "when Father Cooke comes here, he would have to do some sort of blessing, exorcism ... from that place." I know! "Lou said." I knew it would lead to this. "" Yes, I think you're doing, "Ed said he" but I'm not sure any of you know the reason why. To begin with, there is no Annabelle! Did not exist. You cheated. However, we are dealing with a spirit here. Teleportation of the doll while you are out of the apartment, the appearance of notes written on parchment, the manifestation of three symbolic drops of blood, coupled with the motion of the body puppets made of all means.They tell me there is no intention, which means there is intelligence behind this activity. But ghosts, human spirits, plain and can not carry on this natural phenomenon and intensity. They do not have kekuatan.Sebaliknya, what has happened is something inhuman has taken over here. Satan. "Ed said they were." Usually people are not bothered by evil spirits are not human, unless they do something to bring the troops into their lives. Your first mistake was to give the doll recognition, that is the reason why the spirit moved to the doll to, draw attention to itself.After having your attention, you are being exploited, it just brings you fear and even injury. Inhuman spirits, enjoy causing pain, it is negative. The next mistake to call in a medium, "said Ed." The demons have to somehow get your permission to intervene in your life. Unfortunately, through free will, you give permission."Then the doll is possessed?" Donna questioned. "No, the doll does not have. Spirit does not have anything, the spirit has the people," Ed his information. "On the contrary, the spirits of just moving the doll around and give the illusion that they are living now. What happened to Lou earlier this week" Ed continued, "it would happen sooner or later. In fact, you all are in danger underpossession by this spirit, this is what has really after, but Lou does not believe in the play. so he is a constant threat to the entity. There are bound to the showdown. Is the spirit is given another week or two, you may have been killed . "Ed concluded calmly. "There is only one entity is involved, but the behavior is totally unexpected." said Lorraine.When Father Cooke arrived, the interview ended up in the kitchen, Ed was eager to have the house blessed, remove the doll, and returned home. After the initial greetings out of the way, Ed said the priest, that in its judgment, the spirit responsible for the malicious activity was inhuman, and still in the apartment, and the only one that can be made to leave is through the power of the written word in due -exorcism. "I am not completely familiar with demonology," I'm Father Cooke. "How do you know that spirit is behind the problems?" "Well, in this case, not all that difficult to determine." Ed said frankly. "The spirits work in a way characteristic of what is happening here is essentially the infestation stage .. The spirit of a phenomenon, in this case inhuman demons, start moving the doll around the apartment through teleportation and other means . After raising girls' curiosity soul purpose in moving the puppets they made a mistake here is predicted to bring the medium, which takes things a step further. He told them, in a trance state, that the little girl spirit named Annabelle has moved dolls. Communicating through the media, the entity preyed on the emotional vulnerability of girls, and during the séance managed to extract permission from them to go about the business. As far as the spirit of the devil is negative, then set about causing patently negative phenomena to occur; it evokes a strange sense of fear through the motions of the doll, bringing the realization of disturbing handwritten notes, he left the residue of blood on the doll, and finally struck even a young child, Lou, in the chest a bloody claw marks left outside of activity, Lorraine is also seen that the inhuman spirit is with us now Lorraine This is a very good astrologer., and he was never wrong about the nature of the spirit is present. However, if you want to go further. we can challenge the entity right now with religious provocation? "In this case, the reading-thanks to an exorcism priest took about five minutes to perform. Thanks to the Episcopal house, rambling seven-page document that clearly positive in nature. Specific than repel evil entity from the residence, the emphasis is not directed to fill the house with a positive power and God. No difficulties or accidents during the procedure. When finished, the priest who blessed the individuals in attendance, and after doing so, stating all is well. Lorraine also confirmed that the apartment and the people free from spiritual entities. Ed and Lorraine job was done, they then took their leave and started for home. At the request of Donna, and as a further precaution against the phenomenon that has ever happened in the house again, the Warrens took the big rag doll with mereka.Menempatkan Annabelle in the backseat of the car, Ed decided it was safer to avoid traveling on the interstate, in the case of entities not out of a rag doll. His hunch was correct. In a short time, Ed and Lorraine felt themselves the object of vicious hatred. Then, at each dangerous curve in the road, they began to stall a new car, causing the power steering and the rest to fail. Repeatedly the car verged on tabrakan.Tentu course, it would be easy to stop and throw the doll into the woods. But if the item is not just "teleport" back to the apartment girls, at least it would put anyone who found him in danger.The third time the car stalled along the road, Ed reached into his black bag, took out the bottle, and threw a splash of holy water on a rag doll, make a cross on top of sin. Disturbance in the car stopped immediately, allowing the Warrens to reach home safely.Over the next few days, Ed sat the doll on the chair beside his desk. Doll levitated a few times in the beginning, it seems to fall inert. During the following weeks, but began appearing in various rooms of the house. When the Warrens were away and have kept stuffed in a building outside the office, they will often return to find him sitting comfortably upstairs in Ed's easy chair when they opened the main front door.It also turns out Annabelle came up with "friends", a black cat, which will sometimes happen in the next doll. The cat would stalk once on the floor, pay attention in particular books and other objects in Ed's office, then returned to the side of the doll, and dematerialize from the head down.It also became apparent that Annabelle hated priests. During the follow-up of this case, it is necessary for the Warrens to consult with an Episcopal priest associated with the incident at the apartment a young nurse. Back at home alone one night, Lorraine afraid of loud, rolling growls that reverberated throughout the house. Then, when he listened to the playback of the answering machine, they are back to back calls from Father Hagen.Between the two calls heard growling noises that he heard before extraordinary home. One day Father Jason Branford, Catholic exorcist, had worked with Ed and asked him about the new addition to the office-Annabelle. Ed said Father Jason about this case and gave her documents for his review. After hearing Ed's account of the longing that had happened, the priest took a rag doll and said "You're just a rag doll, Annabelle. You can not hurt anything." The priest then threw back the doll figure in the chair."That's one thing better not say anymore," said Ed tertawa.Namun when he said Jason's father stopped to say goodbye to Lorraine an hour later, he admitted that he be extra careful driving, and insisted that she call him just soon after he arrived at the rectory. "I see a tragedy for that young priest," says Lorraine, "but he must go his way." A few hours later the phone rang. "Lorraine" Pastor Jason said, "why do you want me to be careful driving?" "Because," she told him, "I feel your car will be out of control, you'll have an accident." "Well, you're right," he said flatly. "The brake system failure I was almost killed in a car accident .. I messed up."Later that year, at a social gathering at the home of the Warrens', Lorraine and Father Jason comes into the office to chat for a while. By a strange coincidence, Annabelle moved into the room the day before. While talking to Lorraine, the priest saw an ornamental wall decoration make quick movements. Suddenly, the old Boar tooth necklace twenty-four inches above them exploded with percussive force. Heard this amazing voice, the other guests gathered in the room immediately, when someone in the crowd have the urge to snap photos. When developed, the print appeared normal, except at the top of the doll are two bright beacons of light, both pointing in the direction of Father Jason Bradford."On another occasion," Ed told, "I was in my office, working with a police detective on the case in question related to witchcraft killings in the area. As a policeman he saw every kind of evil, he's definitely not the kind of man who gets scared while we talking, Lorraine called me upstairs to take a long distance call .. I told detectives he was free to look around my office, but be careful and not touch any of the objects, because they have come from cases where the devil have been called . Well, I do not go for five minutes when it comes to the top floor of this striking white detective. When I asked him what had happened, he refused to tell me, "Ed remembers, breaking into a grin." He just kept mumbling 'dolls, cloth dolls is real .... " He talked about Annabelle of course it's a small doll made a believer out of him!. In fact, as I think back on it, every meeting I had with the detectives of the day it's always been in his office. '"Profane objects like the Annabelle doll has its own aura if you touch them, mingling human aura with them .. This change is exciting spirit, almost like a fire alarm set off. Therefore, for protection, I bless myself with holy water then 'bless' cloth doll with holy water at the sign of the cross As I said when we do field work I have never met an atheist in a haunted house .. "It's hard for people to accept the existence of something which they have been conditioned to not believe in. However, the lack of knowledge allowed the negative spirit to wrangle a way into the lives of three young people who are not vigilant. Many, however, argues that the idea of ​​spirit is not irrational or unfounded. They say the phenomenon is an illusion, or hallucination, or none at all.At best, this activity can be explained by science. Or could it be?

0 komentar: